Here are a couple of tricks for you to get extra beauty sleep without docking your pay:
1. Pack your bag the night before
Just like your week-long beach vacation, you will pack the night before and make sure every important item is thrown in! All you need is 5 minutes before you sleep - You don’t want to waste time scrambling for your wallet, airpods or leaving behind your important documents!
2. Plan your outfit the night before
Truth be told - you can never nail the perfect outfit when you’re in too much of a rush. Check the weather forecast, consider what events are happening tomorrow and wear something that gives you confidence.
*Add a touch of statement piece to your wardrobe with some highly-raved accessories!
- NATbyJ Timepieces - Reach out for our newest collection NATbyJ Unity that features a two-layer dial carved with floral design and comes in 6 gorgeous shades to achieve a feminine look. If you want an eye-catching piece, look for NATbyJ Unpretentious that comes in 6 different unique colours to fit your personality!
- Ana Luisa has just the beautiful thing you need, from dainty bracelets to extraordinary earrings!
- Charles & Keith is known for its unique yet fashionable shoes that can easily be incorporated into your daily wardrobe.
3. Wash your hair the night before
Showering is the most time spent every morning - Should you skip the morning shower? NO, instead take a quick body shower only. It helps to shake off your sleepiness and start your day right! So just wash your hair the night before!
4. Grab-and-go breakfast
We’re often told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day yet we skip it because we’re constantly late for work! To overcome it, get ready your breakfast the day before such as PB&J bread or salads. If you really don’t have the time, just grab a banana or ready-made oatmeal yoghurts perfect for on-the-road breakfast!
By NATbyJ - www.natbyj.com